Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 24 December 2009

Bad Choices

Last night was the big Awana Christmas party at church and my 5 boys did not attend.

Instead of Christmas cheer, they had - "Poppa fear".

Seems that while James and I went next door for dinner with Kara (who unlike her mom is an awesome cook), the boys decided to give the sisters a hard time. There were reports of running through the house, slamming doors, yelling, and hurling the infamous statement, "I'm not listening to you.".

Foolish move on their part.

While the two older brothers wrote "I will respect people in charge" hundreds of times, the three littles sat on stools staring at the wall.

A bad time was had by all. As it should be.

Meanwhile the 5 sisters had a wonderful time at church and we hope to see much improvement in brother behavior when we go out.

Yea right.


5 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

You crack me up. LOL

Wishing all of you the merriest of Christmases and a very blessed New Year.

Fifi said...

You sort them out!!!!! hehe ..... I'm sure they realise you're serious sooner than later!!!

BadDaddy said...

AAAhhh... there's nothing like Poppa fear...
When we grow up, Frank and I want to be just like you!

deana in taiwan said...

LOL!! this brought laughter to my morning....Poppa Fear is a good thing....hope it stays around for awhile
Deana

jennifaye said...

Or you could just wait till they grow up and become preachers.