Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 9 April 2007

Ressurection Day











Our entire group celebrated Easter at a sunrise service on the beach yesterday. The music was very cool and the gospel message was given to the hundreds of people gathered there to listen.

After a huge breakfast we drove around the island to the North Shore where the kids got to swim in a waterfall and have a picnic lunch.

Just talked to my friend Anita in West Virginia and it's still snowing. I may never come back!

8 comments:

justjuls said...

I love the picture of the kids in the waterfall! Awesome.
And in case you hadn't noticed - since you're in an alternate universe - your blog was nominated in the "Live What You Believe" category for the Homeschool Blog Awards. You got MY vote! Cause I KNOW you live what you believe!

KarenW said...

WOW!! That looks like so much fun. My brother and sister in law are there now too. It's a business trip. I think I need a job like his! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Are you in that picture? What fun, it's rainy and cold here....no snow though.

Catch some waves for us!

Perri said...

Easter on the beach in Hawaii - yeah, I could dig it. have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture.
I am going to look at Hawaii job postings now...

Mammy said...

Nice pix - thanks for sharing! The waterfall pic, boy, that sure is pretty.

About your previous blog entry, man, you know I was surprised about how much crime there is in Hawaii. I guess I shouldn't be, it's everywhere these days. But I started watching the "Dog the Bounty Hunter show" and man, talk about an eye opener.

Won't it be nice when the Lord comes, and there won't be any ugliness in Paradise?

Gayle said...

Oh, I want to be there too! So glad you're having fun!

Gayle

Anonymous said...

Did you even know that you were nomitated a zillion times for best homeschool blogger? It's over at homeschoolblog awards. (don't remember the link) it's on the front porch though.

hope you win.

Even if I am secretly hoping it's raining on you there in Hawaii.